Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra detailed description
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra has a 6.9-inch touchscreen display. A 2.73GHz Octa-core Exynos 990 processor runs Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra has a 8GB RAM and a 256GB internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra has a 108MP + 12MP + 12MP Triple Rear camera and a 10MP front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra runs Android 10.0 and has a 4500 mAh Battery.Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra Best price online from CELLULAR KENYA,Nairobi
The thing that differentiates Samsung Galaxy Note smartphones from other Samsung smartphones is the S-Pen. Samsung Galaxy Note series is the only smartphone from Samsung that comes with an S-Pen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra comes with an improved S-Pen. The S-Pen comes with a 9ms latency which means every action you perform with the S-Pen will be faster compared to previous models. The S-Pen additionally comes with Bluetooth integration that allows you to customize the S-Pen button and choose what it does like making it activate the camera app.
The phone also comes with an option that allows you to turn your notes into text. With just a tap of the S-Pen, your notes are turned into text saving you the time it will take to type them out.
6.9″ inch Display.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra comes with a 6.9″ inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X edge Infinity-O display. The Dynamic AMOLED 2X edge Infinity-O display works with HDR10+ to display colors like they naturally appear in nature. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes every scroll twice as fast enabling fast responses that come in handy when gaming. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra also comes with 1500 nits brightness that makes the display bright enough to be used under direct sunlight and a Blue Light filter to protect your eyes from harmful Blue light that emanates from displays.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 6.9″ inch display is a large display. An advantage of having a large display is that you have ample workspace to work to be able to accomplish all your tasks efficiently. The large display also comes in handy when you want to watch videos or play games since you won’t have to strain your eyes to try and pick out details. And although the display is big, the phone is quite compact and easy to use single-handed because it has a 92.5% screen-to-body ratio which means the front of the phone is all display.
Top of the Line Performance.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is almost as powerful as a laptop. It comes with an Octa-core Exynos 990 processor that clocks at 2.73GHz. The powerful processor can handle anything you throw at it. In fact, when it comes to gaming, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra gives smartphones like Black Shark 3 and nubia Red 12Magic 5G a run for their money. The processor combined with the 120Hz display makes gaming enjoyable.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra furthermore comes with Wi-FI 6. With WiFi 6, you get increased speeds that making streaming, downloads, and online gaming fast. There is also a WiFI Optimizer that ensures there is low latency, which means it can process a high volume of data with minimal delay. This is important when you’re realtime gaming or on video calls where lagging can be a huge issue.
Triple Rear Camera.
In the age of social media, the camera has become one of the most important features people consider when buying smartphones. Social media allows us to express our views using photos and videos so the smartphones that take the best photos or videos are rated highly. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra understands this and that is why it comes with a 108MP(wide) + 12MP(periscope telephoto) + 12MP(ultrawide) triple rear camera system at the back.
The main 108MP camera takes amazing photos. Due to the size of the lens, photos taken contain a high pixel count which makes them highly detailed. With highly detailed photos, you can crop them multiple times before they start losing their overall quality or zoom in and be able to pick even the minute details in an image. The camera also lets you record 8K high-quality videos that are astounding.
The 12MP periscope telephoto camera lens comes with 5x Optical Zoom combined with AI to produce 50x Super-Resolution Zoom. This enables you to zoom extremely close to a very far away subject and still be able to view them clearly with no loss in picture quality.
With the 12MP ultrawide camera, you get to take ultra-wide-angle photos. Ultra-wide-angle photos allow you to fit more subjects in a single frame compared to a normal angle camera.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra comes with a 4500mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is an intelligent battery that ensures only the processes that require power to get it so that there is no wastage. This enables power to last close to 24 hours on a single charge. In case the power runs out, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra comes with 25W Fast Battery Charging that takes your phone from 0-50% percent in just 30 minutes. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra also supports fast wireless charging. It also has support for reverse wireless charging where you can wirelessly power friends’ smartphones if they run out of power.
- 6.9″ inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1440 x 3088 pixels (~494 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- HDR10 +
- Always-on display
- 120Hz@FHD/60Hz@QHD refresh rate
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm (6.49 x 3.04 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 208 g (7.34 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), stainless steel frame
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Stylus, 9ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- microSD, up to 1TB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + 12 MP, f/3.0, 103mm (periscope telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 50x hybrid zoom + 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm
- Camera features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; Dual video call, Auto-HDR, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery
- Fast charging 25W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging
- Reverse wireless charging 9W