Spanning wide to tele, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II from Nikon is an ideal all-around lens characterized by an advanced optical design, compact profile, and image stabilization. Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements are used to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations, in order to produce high sharpness and clarity, and a Super Integrated Coating works to minimize flare for high contrast and color accuracy. Supporting the optics is VR II image stabilization, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld. A Silent Wave Motor is also used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- Focal length range: 18 -200 mm, minimum focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Two extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (vibration reduction) image stabilization
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility, filter thread: 72 mm.Maximum angle of view (dx-format)76°.minimum angle of view (DX-format) 8°.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
Category: Camera Lens
All-in-one zoom spans wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-300mm equivalent range.
Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Buy The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Best Price Online from CELLULAR KENYA,Nairobi
- Fixed focal length, Lens with high image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture for the EOS R system
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.31 ft. /0.40M
- A control ring for direct setting changes
- Three aspherical elements and one UD Element
- 12 pin Communication system
- Mounting type: Canon EF
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 16-28.8mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-5.6 to f/22-29
- One UD Element & One Aspherical Element
- Enhanced Lens Coatings
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- STM Stepping Motor for Quiet AF
- Four-Group Optical Zoom System
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Seven-Blade Circular Aperture
- EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 38mm (35mm Equivalent)
- One Aspherical Element
- Optimized Lens Coatings
- STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF
- Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Slim Design Measures Less Than 1″-Thick