Compact, lightweight, and close-focusing, the Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a sleek normal-length prime offering a classic, versatile field of view and an especially compact design. An ideal lens for every day, walkaround shooting, this 50mm f/1.8 is characterized by its bright design for available light shooting and apt depth of field control. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which reduces spherical aberrations and distortion, and also sports a Super Spectra coating to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Also, an STM motor affords impressively quiet and smooth autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a configurable Control Ring lets you adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Fixed focal length, Lens with high image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture for the EOS R system
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.31 ft. /0.40M
- A control ring for direct setting changes
- Three aspherical elements and one UD Element
- 12 pin Communication system
- Mounting type: Canon EF
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
Category: Camera Lens
Normal-length prime is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
One precision-molded (PMo) aspherical element suppresses spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and accurate subject rendering.
Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Buy the Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Best price online from CELLULAR KENYA,Nairobi.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Nine FLD Elements, One SLD Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Intelligent OS Image Stabilization
- Removable Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- Dust- and Moisture-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma Teleconverters
- Nikon F Mount/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One LD and Two XLD Glass Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- USD AF Motor, Full-Time Manual Focus
- VC Image Stabilization
- 1:1 Max. Magnification, 11.8″ Min. Focus
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Compatible with TAP-in Console
- Nikon F Lens/Full Frame
- Aperture Range: f/5-6.3 to 22
- One FLD and Three SLD Elements
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilizer with Accelerometer
- Zoom Lock & Manual Override Switches
- Minimum Focus Distance: 110.2″
- Splash and Dust Proof Mount
- Lens Hood & Tripod Collar
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock