Use the Rode Lavalier GO omnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode Wireless GO system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the Lavalier GO features a durable Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity.
The miniature mic capsule is easily concealed and features a foam pop shield to reduce vocal plosives. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360 degrees of sound pickup while the condenser element yields a wide, full frequency response, giving you clear and intelligible voice capture.
- Designed for use with Rode Wireless GO compact wireless microphone systems
- 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with the Rode Wireless GO and many recording devices and wireless transmitters equipped to provide 2.7V of plug-in power through a standard, non-locking 3.5mm TRS microphone connector
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature mic capsule handles up to 110 dB of SPL for speech, dialog, and presentations
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 3.9′ Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- Gold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with Rode SC4 adapter (available separately) to use the Lavalier GO with smartphones and tablets outfitted with 3.5mm TRRS jacks
Buy The Rode Lavalier GO Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for Wireless GO Systems Best Price Online from CELLULAR KENYA,Nairobi