The fast and compact FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens from Sony provides a versatile wide-angle solution for your full-frame E-mount camera. It boasts a maximum aperture of f/1.8 for selective focus effects and for working in low-light conditions. To help ensure high-quality imaging in a range of conditions, the lens’ aspherical element reduces aberrations and field curvature while maintaining contrast and edge-to-edge sharpness. For fast, responsive focusing, the 35mm uses a linear motor and internal focus design, while a customizable focus hold button locks focus when recomposing and can be set to activate other functions, including Eye AF, AF On, Aperture Preview, Shot Result Preview, or Bright Monitoring among others. Also, this lens has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction that will permit operation in less-than-ideal weather conditions. Additionally, it has a nine-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Customizable Focus Hold Button
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Category: Camera Lens
Covering a wide-angle perspective, this compact 35mm will pair nicely with Sony’s full-frame E-mount cameras. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
A fast f/1.8 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
Customizable focus hold button locks focus when recomposing and can be set to activate other functions, including Eye AF, AF On, Aperture Preview, Shot Result Preview, or Bright Monitoring among others.
An aspheric element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce aberrations and field curvature while maintaining contrast and sharpness.
A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
AF/MF switch on the lens barrel conveniently allows for fast selection between autofocus or manual focus without having to access any menus.
Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Buy The Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens Best Price Online from CELLULAR KENYA,Nairobi
- Fixed focal length, Lens with high image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture for the EOS R system
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.31 ft. /0.40M
- A control ring for direct setting changes
- Three aspherical elements and one UD Element
- 12 pin Communication system
- Mounting type: Canon EF
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
- Nikon F Mount/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One LD and Two XLD Glass Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- USD AF Motor, Full-Time Manual Focus
- VC Image Stabilization
- 1:1 Max. Magnification, 11.8" Min. Focus
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Compatible with TAP-in Console
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Nine FLD Elements, One SLD Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Intelligent OS Image Stabilization
- Removable Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- Dust- and Moisture-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma Teleconverters