All-day listening with quality sound
Listen to your music throughout the day without interruptions. The WH-CH510 are wireless, lightweight and have a battery life long enough to keep up with you.
Bluetooth® wireless technology
Listen to your favourite tracks wirelessly with a Bluetooth® wireless technology by pairing your smartphone or tablet.
All day power and quick charging
With up to 35 hours of battery life, you’ll have enough power for even long trips away. If your headphones are running low on power, a 10-minute quick charging will give you up to 90 minutes of play.
Take music anywhere
The lightweight design and swivel earcups mean you can slip your headphones into a bag when you’re on the move. Plus, the slim, adjustable headband is designed to both look and feel good.
Easy operation with buttons
Use the buttons to play, stop, or skip through tracks and adjust the volume.
A simple button press connects you to your smartphone’s voice assistant to get directions, play music, and communicate with contacts.
Easy hands-free calling
Conversation flows freely with easy hands-free calling, thanks to the built-in microphone. No need to even take your phone from your pocket.
• Headphone Type: Closed Dynamic
• Driver Unit: 30mm
• Magnet: Ferrite
• Frequency Response(Bluetooth® Communication): 20Hz – 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling)
• Volume Control: Yes
• Wearing Style: Supra Aural
• Battery Charge Time: Approx. 4.5 hrs (Full charge)
• Battery Charge Method: USB type-C
• Battery Life (continuous music playback time): Max. 35h (fully charged)
• Battery Life (continuous communication time): Max. 30h (fully charged)
• Battery Life (waiting time): Max. 200h (fully charged)
• Bluetooth® version: Version 5.0
• Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
• Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
• Profile: A2DP ,AVRCP, HFP, HSP
• Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC
• Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
• Weight: Approx. 132g
Buy Sony WH-CH510 Wireless On-Ear Headphones Best Price Online From CELLULAR KENYA,NAIROBI