The Ultimate Vlog Camera for Content Creators
Designed as a professional photo+cinema camera for content creators to up their game, the ultra-compact black Sony ZV-E1 Mirrorless Camera provides cinematic looks to your vlogs, interviews, and product demonstrations. With an even smaller form than the EV-10 and the cinema-style inner-workings of the a7S III, the ZV-E1 features a full-frame 12MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and a BIONZ XR image processor to offer stunning cinema looks in a tiny, mobile form. Its full-frame E-mount makes it one of the smallest cameras with an interchangeable lens mount around. Some of the benefits of the ZV-E1 include a cinematic bokeh, 15+ stops of dynamic range, 5-axis stabilization, AI-based auto-framing, AF assist, multiple mic options, USB streaming, a dust and moisture resistant housing, and more.
12MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor + BIONZ XR Processor + AI
With 2.5x the image size of APS-C, the 12.1MP full-frame CMOS sensor features a back-illuminated Exmor R design, an updated BIONIC XR image processor, and a new, dedicated AI processing unit. Together, the camera provides capture of low-light images with its impressive ISO 80-102,400 with an extended ISO 80-409,600 range, 15+ stops of dynamic range, and a beautiful, cinematic bokeh for photo stills and video.
UHD 4K 120p | FHD 240p, 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Recording
- UHD 4K recording is possible with frame rates up to 120p and full HD recording up to 240p, using full 1:1 pixel readout without binning. Internal 10-bit 4:2:2 sampling is also possible in all recording modes.
- The camera supports All-Intra (All-I) and XAVC S-I, which are intraframe codecs for consistent performance and quality at bitrates up to 600 Mb/s.
Body Design and ConnectivitySony E Lens MountThe E mount supports all E-mount lenses, including full-frame FE lenses.Intuitive Touchscreen LCDThe side-opening, vari-angle display benefits working from high and low angles as well as a front-facing position for vlogging or other self-recording needs. It provides intuitive touchscreen shooting control, playback, and menu navigation.Versatile and Durable Design
- A tally lamp provides an indicator for your subject to show when the camera is recording
- The housing is dust and moisture resistant for reliable operation in harsh weather conditions
- Accepts the high-capacity Z battery rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which provides approximately 570 stills/120 minutes of video recording per charge