- Updated, ultratough design features a large 1.3” display and 47 mm fiber-reinforced polymer case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
- Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- Buy the Garmin fenix 7 Best Price Online from CELLULAR KENYA,Nairobi
Garmin fenix 7
Kindly Note: Prices are subject to Change without Prior Notice.
Categories: Garmin, Smartwatches
Shipping & Delivery
Apple Watch Series 6 GPS 44MM
- 44mm screen display
- Always On display
- S6 processor, U1 chip
- Fast charging
- Adds SpO2 monitoring, real-time elevation
- WatchOS 7
- 18-hour battery life
Huawei Honor Band 5
- Long battery life
- Multiple smart reminders
- 10 sports modes
- Heart rate monitor
- Clear Display
Fitbit charge 4
- Water resistance: 50 meters.
- GPS: Yes.
- Heart rate sensor: Yes.
- Display: 1 inch, 160 x 100-pixel touchscreen.
- Contactless payment: Fitbit Pay.
- Battery life: 7 days/5 hours continuous GPS.
Jun 5, 2020
Fitbit Versa 2
- Display:: 1.4 inches, AMOLED, touchscreen.
- Body:: 40 grams, Aluminum
- Memory/Media:: 4GB, Microphone.
- Battery Life:: 5days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
Huawei Watch GT 2
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
- The fitness band uses Bluetooth 5.0 BLE which offers an improved range, connectivity speed and efficiency
- 0.95 inch AMOLED colour display that pushes 120 x 240 pixels resolution on an AMOLED screen
- 5ATM Waterproof Grade (up to 50m)
- Bluetooth 5.0 BLE is used in the fitness belt to provide better range, connection speed and efficiency
- Equipped with 135 mAh battery, one charge can last more than 20 days.
- Support Alipay offline payment
Garmin Vivo Active 3 Music GPS Smartwatch
- Lens: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Bezel: Stainless steel
- Case: Reinforced polymer or stainless steel
- Waterproof: Rated for swimming only
- Screen: Sunlight visible, 1.2” diameter, 240x240px touchscreen
- Battery life, GPS mode: 13 hours (claimed)
- Battery life, ‘Smart mode’: Up to 7 days
- Memory; up to 14 days of activity tracking
- Sensors; GPS, GLONASS, Garmin Elevate HR monitor, altimeter, compass, accelerometer, thermometer
- Connectivity; Bluetooth, ANT+
Oppo Watch 41MM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 430 mAh battery
- 1.91 inches
- Android Wear OS